Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My little store: Evalicious is here!!

The beginnings of a little store... I am slowly going to build up stock in my little store so that I can bring Aussies (and other customers) some of the cutest goodies that I love from around the world. The bonus is that you dont need to pay for expensive and slow shipping!

The first type of product that I love are flair buttons. I cannot go past the colours and sweet phrases on the flair buttons and tags from Evalicious.

I have a selection of the newest ranges of these goodies. Real life and Love you Lots. I am also stocking Evalicious rubber stamps. If there are some things you would like me to stock or order for you, please let me know.

Postage to Australia is a flat rate $2.50 (other countries available for extra).

Please email me (mel.nunn@live.com.au) with what you would like to order and I will send you a paypal invoice. All prices are in Australian Dollars. 

What I have in stock is below: (yummy!)

Love you lots V1 flair buttons $6.50



Love you lots V2 flair buttons $6.50



Love you lots V3 flair buttons $6.50



Love You Lots Snipsnip Page tabs $3.00



Love You Lots Miscellany Tags $4.50




Real Life V1 Flair buttons $6.50



Real Life V2 Flair buttons $6.50



Real Life Page Tabs $4.00



 Real Life Snipsnip Labels $3.00



Real Life Miscellany Tags $4.50



 Rubber Stamps
(all stamps are red rubber mounted on Ezi mount- just stick to any acrylic block)

Go Arrow Stamp $4.50



Now and Then 2 stamps $8.25


Insta Love stamp Size: approx. 1.25" x 0.75" $5.00


Hello Arrow Stamp Size: approx. 1 5/8" x 3/4" $5.00



 Here and Now stamp Size: approx. 2" x 0.75" $5.00


i eat stamp size approx. 1"x1" $4.50



Thanks for looking :)


2 comments:

  1. hi, I like your blog ... it's so cute!!
    And your smashbook pages are really inspiring


    http://lucy-wonderland.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such yummy products. I'm putting your blog on my favourites.Congratulations on Stuck?! DT.

    ReplyDelete