Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Project Life New Kits!

Hi everyone!

I have a little venture happening soon, where I will be opening a small online store with project life goodies. I will also be stocking other lovely products including Evalicious and Freckled Fawn.

What is project life?

 
Project Life is the brainchild of Becky Higgins. It is designed to get your memories and stories in albums for your families to look back on and enjoy for years to come. You don't need to be a fancy scrapbooker, you can make it as simple or as creative as you want. Check out this video from Becky here.

 With so many gorgeous new card collections, it can be hard to decide on which to buy. So I am offering to Australian and New Zealand scrapbookers the opportunity to purchase a sampler kit of the 5 most popular editions. These editions won't reach our stores until May but I am going to preorder them so we will be the first to receive them!

Check out the Spring catalogue here to take a peek at these delicious designs.

If you are interested, I will be ordering the full kits and making up sampler kits for $33 AUD (plus shipping of $12 to Aus in a satchel). Email me  (click on my profile in the sidebar to find my email address)  for more details as I am also going to stock the page protectors and other goodies in my store.

In addition to this catalogue eye candy, come and have a look at my Project Life board on Pinterest, full of inspiration and prinatbles that I have collected from all over the internet. The link is here.

Cheers, Mel

P.S. Some of you may know that I live in the badly flood affected town of Bundaberg QLD, and just to let you know that my family home is okay, but my kids school and husbands work was underwater. In the short time I have been living in Bundaberg (12 months) I have met so many amazing people with a great Aussie spirit. We are all pulling together and bit by bit Bundaberg will be rebuilt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment