Sunday, December 23, 2012

December Daily pages

Some December Daily pages from my album. The first two pictures are a mini collage that I made with some coin sleeves, I cut them down to size, added a patterned paper border, punched holes for the album rings and inserted all kinds of Christmas trinkets. It was so much fun!

 The next few are of the inside pages, A mix of different page styles with the Simple stories 6x8 album sleeves. These are so versatile and I think I might even start on a Project Life type album next year.



For this page I added some patterned paper to a card one of the kids received in the mail and punched holes to add to the binding of the album. A great way to include any ephemera.


I got the kids to write out their wishlists to fit in a 6x4 sleeve below a photo of them this year.




 


 Christmas Wishlists in detail :) Note Lilly asks for Scrapbooking stuff (just like mum)...


I love the Christmas tree Tobey drew on his list!




My Pinterest board at the beginning of December...



The cover again, in better light, and a close up!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Mel

0 comments:

Post a Comment