Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sunday Sketch Share

This week I decided to participate in the Sunday Sketch challenge at Studio Calico. This is what I came up with.

I pulled the old typewriter out from under the pile of clothes in the wardrobe and went old-school. I love the result.


Don't you just love flair and those enamel dots? I do. I want to hoard those dots in every colour imaginable.

In other news, we have finally bought a house after selling the one in Ballarat nearly 6 years ago. No hurry really. Now we just want to move in already!!! Not until late December. You heard right- we move again over Christmas... This will be the third time. We love it (not really...).


SO anyway I will again have my own scrapping/sewing room. Yay!! What wonderful creations I will make?

Mel
 


1 comments:

  1. Love it Mel!!! Congrats on buying your home! So glad things are going well for you up there!

    ReplyDelete